Scale Fund Application
Helping start-ups scale, with infrastructure and funding in the heart of mobility innovation.
Michigan Central has launched a Scale Fund focused on helping technology-based startups, scale their presence in Michigan through specific activities. This fund is supported by Michigan Central’s public-private partnership with the state of Michigan and is intended to:
- Support startups in scaling in-state pilots
- Conduct activities that help attract follow-on customers in Michigan
Our criteria for funding companies will be evaluated based on:
- Alignment with our focus areas – mobility, materials and energy
- Previous pilot activity
- Customer interest in the proposed pilot
- Business model sustainability
- Potential to drive economic development for the region
Awards will range from $20,000 to $200,000 and applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis. Funded pilots will be supported by Newlab.
Complete the application to be considered for funding from
Michigan Central to help your start-up scale your presence in Michigan.